Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Two types of people want to become rich

Two types of people want to become rich......

1. Rich in education
These people are good in education. They can score well in their exam. They might think that score good result will get a good job like doctor, lawyer or other professional jobs. (This is also normally tell by school teacher that score well in exam and get into university, then you will get a better job)

However, this is not correct. These types of people are normally hard to be rich. When you get a job like that, it will not promise you that you can get rich. Although you get a job like doctor, lawyer or accountant, it will promise you that you will get high salary paying. After working a year, you will realize that government will take some of it by income tax. In the next year, you might work harder to pay the income tax. However, when you work harder, the salary will be higher and your income tax will be higher. Finally, you are working for the government to pay income tax.

Addition, when someone has a steady job with a high salary payment and they do not know how to control their expenses, they will normally finish all their salary. There are many people that have high salary, but they will also have high liabilities. They will spend all the money to buy anything that useful or useless for them. When they not enough money, they will use credit card and finally owe bank a lot of money. However, there are some people like to enjoy their life with staying in high uptown with bank loan. Finally, these people which have high qualification become the most poor people because they working for the bank. It is because they need to pay the money that they owe bank and the interest.

Conclusion: These people will work so hard to others.


2. Rich in skill
These people will learn many different types of skills. They might be just learning a bit of the skills, it is enough for them already. (This is what I am doing now and I realize I can learn different things in an environment place that many people think I cannot learn things at there)

At first, I also not understand why my cousins always change job after working a few months until a year. Now I understand it at all because they want to learn different skills at the company, then change to other company learn other skill. At last, they had learned many skills and get a better job.

Now, I am working as sales. For one of my secondary teacher tell me that I can learn nothing from becoming sales. Before I working as sales, I also thinking like that and I hope to get office job like become account clerk in the office because I had F6 and LCCI qualification. Unfortunally, I can’t reach the target, because most of the company also wants to vacancy workers for permanent and I just work for 3.5months.
At my working place, I had learned using Microsoft Excel doing account at the first day. The boss also tells me the cost of the shirt and let me know the profit of each shirt. Besides that, the boss also tells me how to become an entrepreneur. I need to talk, communicate, observe, think and make decision during working. I need to talk and communicate with the customer and persuade them to buy. When there is no business, the boss will ask me go out to observe other shop to know how about other competitors’ business. The boss will ask me some idea to make the business become better because I am studying Engineering Entrepreneur and this is a job of entrepreneur. As I know the cost of the shirt, so I need to make the decision what is the minimum price of the shirt can be selling.

Next time when I want to be an entrepreneur, I have the experience and know what to do already.

However, for those people which have a skill only like doctor. They only know how to heal people. When they do not want to become doctor or can’t become doctor, they have known nothing. You cannot ask them suddenly become a manager. They will make the company lost only.

No comments: