Monday, April 19, 2010

Betray

In the movie, we have seen many people will betray their friends. And this i also known long times ago. Unfortunally, this has happen to me a week ago.

A week ago, one of my friend introduce me buy a product and tell me that that product have help him to earn 2k. So, after that, i also go heard about that product. When he introduce me the product, he very answer me very nice. After i buy the product, i ask him about the product, he just like want to ignore my question...

Beside that, after i research about the product, i discover that the product cannot earn more than 2k in a week. He just use it to cheat people to join only, just like the company. Like this type of job is not so suitable for me.

In this lesson, i know that what the friend (expecially the friend is do promote somethings just like sale) say cannot be believe at all.

No comments: